Today Chinese smartphone company Xiaomi announced the new Mi 4c phone, the company’s latest smartphone in the Mi 4 series. In an event in Beijing, the company announced the new phone which is more powerful than the earlier launched Mi4i. Also, this one is the first phone from the company which comes with the new feature called USB Type-C, the same feature that comes in the One plus 2 android phone.
The new Xiaomi Mi4c phone is packed with some decent specs, it has Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 hexa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz, 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080) IPS display. Which is much better than the previous model Mi4i. The phone will be available in two variants – 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage and 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The interesting feature of the phone is new USB Type-C port and the phone will ship with the microUSB to USB Type-C converter, which you will use with any Micro USB cable to charge the phone.
Specifications od Xiaomi Mi4c:-
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 ( 4x 1.44GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory
- MIUI 7 on top of Android Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX258 or Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, two-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 138.1×69.6×7.8mm; Weight: 132g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3080mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
The Mi 4c will be priced at 1,200 Yuan (around Rs 13,400) for the 2GB + 16GB model, and 1,499 Yuan (approx. Rs 15,500) for the 3GB + 32GB variant.