If you are the Xiaomi Android smartphone fan then here is good news for your, today Xiaomi launched their new Android smartphone Mi 4 in india. You can buy this phone form the Indian eCommerce website flipkart, registrations for its first sale will begin today at 6:00 PM. The phone is packed with 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 441 PPI, is powered with 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor and runs on the latest MIUI 6 on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat).
Not only this other Xiaomi phone users like Mi3, and Redmi Note 4G will get the latest MIUI 6 on their phones very soon. The MI 4 comes with 16GB of internal memory, sports a 13 mega pixel primary camera and an 8 mega pixel secondary camera with Sony CMOS sensors. It has a stainless steel frame, 67.5mm-wide body and weighs just 149 grams.
Check out the Specification of Mi 4 Below:-
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 441 PPI resolution with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- MIUI V6 on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, 6-element lens, f/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony Exmor R sensor, 5-element lens , f/1.8 aperture
- 8.9mm thick and weighs 149 grams
- Infrared LED
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3080mAh battery
The phone is available in the white color and you can get the 16GB version at the prices of Rs 19999. It will go on sale on February 10th on Flipkart, but from today evening you can register for the device.