Samsung has announced their fifth Note Android Device, Galaxy Note 5. The new Note 5 is totally different from Note 4 but similar to Galaxy S6. The new phablet comes with the massive 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and which includes 16-megapixel rear camera/ 5-megapixel front camera. The new Phone has the Big battery, more RAM, thinner bezels and most of all a revamped S-Pen. It comes in two storage options 32GB and 64GB of internal storages.
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Features 5.7-inch Quad HD display, 4GB RAM, 16MP Camera, 2.2 GHz Cortex A57 Quad Core + 1.5 GHz Cortex A53 Quad Core (Exynos 7420) processor. The Metal frame gives the elegant look to the device and the device runs on the latest Android 5.1.1 lollipop based on the TouchWiz UI.
The Note 5 is still a large phone and it has the same octa core Samsung Exynos processor as the S6, but this time the phone is packed with the 4GB of RAM. This time the phone is available in 32 or 64GB of storage, but Samsung is not offering a larger 128GB option. Most of the Samsung users are not happy with the 3,000mAh battery, which is actually smaller for the big device. Note 5 includes support for both wireless charging and quick charging, which we earlier seen on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
Connectivity on the device include WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac with 2.4GHz & 5.0GHz supported MiMo technology, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, 4G LTE, and GPS/A-GPS. Note 5 is set to release on 21st August. Customers in US and Canada can pre-order the device right now!
Galaxy Note 5: Specifications
- LTE Cat.9 / LTE Cat.6 * May differ by markets and mobile operators
- 153g 153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6mm, 171g
- Octa core (2.1GHz Quad + 1.5GHz Quad), 64 bit, 14 nm process
- 4GB RAM (LPDDR4) , 32/64GB (UFS 2.0)
- 5.7” Quad HD Super AMOLED 2560 x 1440 (518ppi)
- Rear : 16MP OIS (F1.9) , Front : 5MP (F1.9)
- 3,000mAh, Fast Charging both on wired and wireless
Wireless Charging compatible with WPC and PMA
- NFC, MST
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, MIMO(2×2),
Bluetooth® v 4.2 LE, ANT+, USB 2.0, NFC,
- Accelerometer, Proximity, RGB Light, Geo-magnetic, Gyro,
Fingerprint, Barometer, Hall, HRM