After so many leaks and rumours finally Oneplus team launched their new Android smartphone OnePlus X in India. Thew company announce the new version of the phone in the market, Onyx and Ceramic – priced at Rs 16,999 and Rs 22,999, respectively. The Onyx version Oneplus X will be available through an invite only flash sale on Amazon.in on November 5 and, on the other hand, Ceramic version phone will be a limited edition with just 10,000 units becoming available later.
Both the phone look similar, the only difference is Onyx was more black than the Ceramic version. This the first time when company added the AMOLED display in its smartphone, which generates rich colours. The phone comes with 3 GB Ram and run on the 2.3GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Adreno 330 GPU with 16GB storage (expandable to 128GB via microSD) and runs on the latest version of the company’s OxygenOS UI.
OnePlus X sports a 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture and phase-detection autofocus that focuses on the object in 0.2 seconds and an 8MP camera in front. It also supports two nano-SIMs, out of which one slot provides optional expandable storage of up to 128 GB over the device’s built-in 16 GB storage.
OnePlus X Specs:-
- Network: GSM/HSPA (850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz), LTE (Band 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 38, 40)
- SIM: Dual nano SIM
- Screen: 1080×1920 pixels, 5 inches (~441 ppi pixel density), Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: OxygenOS based on Android 5.1.1
- Key hardware:2.3GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Adreno 330 GPU, 3GB RAM, 16GB storage (expandable to 128GB via microSD)
- Camera: f/2.2 13MP rear, f/2.4 8MP front
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0
- Weight: 138 gms (Onyx), 160 gms (Ceramic)
- Battery: 2,525mAH Li-Po
Price: Rs 16,999 (Onyx) / Rs 22,999 (Ceramic)