It has been reported that OnePlus 3 will be released in June, and lots of new images are leaked online. Today evleaks posted the new image on their Twitter account. In which they mention the new smartphone comes with Metal body, AMOLED display, and 3000mAh Battery.
The new images also show that the phone comes with the Type-c connector along with the 3.5mm audio jack and speaker grill. As per the sources the company will release two variants of OnePlus 3 — one with 32GB internal memory and 4GB RAM, and the other with 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM. It is also expected to sport a 5.5-inch display with 1,920×1,080 pixels. But there is no such, confirmation from the company end.
OnePlus 3 rumored specifications
- 5.2 / 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage / 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB storage
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery