After the announcement of Samsung Galaxy Round Curved Display smartphone, LG unveiled a new LG G Flex curved smartphone on Monday in race against Samsung mobile. The new LG mobile phone uses the flexible OLED screen, has a 6-inch 720p display, Powered with 2.26GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel camera and thickness of the smartphone is around 7.9 and 8.7mm.
One new feature that LG applied in this new smartphone is “self-healing”, which removes all the light scratches within minutes from the back panel of the smartphone. Now no need to worry about scratches and stain marks. With the helps of this new feature phone looks always clean and look newer for longer. As per the the Verge, LG compares this feature with X-Men Wolverine, which heals the marks and scratches automatically.
Specs and features of LG G Flex
– Chipset: 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm? Snapdragon™ 800 (MSM 8974) GPU: Adreno 330, 450MHz
– Display: Curved P-OLED 6-inch HD (1280 x 720),
– Memory: 2GB LP DDR3 RAM / 32GB eMMc
– Camera: Rear 13.0MP / Front 2.1MP
– Battery: 3,500mAh (embedded)
– OS: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
– Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7mm
– Weight: 177g
– Network: LTE-A / LTE / HSPA+ / GSM
– Connectivity: BT 4.0 / USB 3.0 compatible / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC
– 3500mAh battery
As per the source the phone will be rolling out in South Korea next month and no exact date is out and no more pricing details are known till now. But very soon we’ll be back with more details about the handset once we have them.