Today HTC launched is new flagship Android smartphone HTC 10 in India. It will be available in India for Rs 52,990. The new smartphone is packed with 5.2-inch Quad HD screen, powered with latest quad-core Snapdragon 820 SoC, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). As per the company the phones has the good battery life – promised at two days — and the ability to customize the home screen.
The HTC 10 has the 5.2-inch Quad-HD display (2560 x 1440 pixels resolution), 12 Ultrapixel camera with Laser autofocus, 5 megapixels front camera to capture best selfies. The rear 12 MP camera is same as the Apple iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy S7 phones. It runs the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with the latest Sense UI 8.0 laid on top.
The HTC 10 Android smartphone comes in full metal body same like most of the earlier HTC phones, Boomsound speakers besides the standard fingerprint sensor button at the bottom. It has the 3,000 mAH battery with Quick Charge 3.0 and claims talk time of 27 hours on 3G or 4G network. It’s 9mm thick and 161 gms in weight. Connectivity options include 4G LTE support, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11ac and USB Type-C port.
Below are the Specs of HTC 10
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- 12MP (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP autofocus front-facing camera with 1.34um pixels, best to captures the selfie like Iphone 6s and alaxy S7
- HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones, dual speakers for enhanced audio experience
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0mm; Weight: 161 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0