Today at Google I/O 2015 developer conference, The search giant introduce the new Google Photos with unlimited photos and video storage. Now you can use the app separately without using the Google+, and comes with lots of new feature which we’ll describe in this post. According to Google, Photos service will be available from today at photos.google.com and it will not only store your images, but also you videos with unlimited storage, now no need to worry about the space.
The best part of the application is that Google Photos supports 16MP images and 1080p HD videos and it automatically syncs all of your contents and give you the lots of free tools to edit photos, video and share them on social media networks. Now you can easily enhance photos and combine them in new ways to help you relive your life’s moments.
Here are the some features that you will get with the Google Photos:-
- Backup and store unlimited, high-quality photos and videos.
- Enhance your phots and video with free tools.
- Create your own collages, animations, movies with soundtracks, and more.
- Better organization, no need to tag or create albums.
- Easy to share, now you can directly share your photos on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and WhatsApp.
- One tap instant adjustments to make images better