Gionee S Plus Android smartphone is officially launched in India at Rs. 16,999. The phone packs a 5.5-inch HD AMOLED display and come swith new USB Type-C technology. The new phone is big competition to OnePlus X Onyx and Moto X Play. Gionee S Plus one of the most affordable phones in the market right now which comes with lots of useful features and specs.
Gionee S Plus is powered with the Octa-Core 64-bit MT6753 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1 and has the 3GB RAM, 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED Plus display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and the phone has the micros SD support too.
The phone features a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera, which is useful selfie and the video calling. Gionee S Plus runs on the 3150mAh Li-Poly battery which is expected to last through a day and half of heavy to moderate usage.
Here are the full specs of Gionee S Plus Android Smartphone:-
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED Plus display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, with microSD support
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM phone
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, best for selfie and video calling
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3150mAh battery with fast charging
The new android phone comes in Dark Blue, White and Golden colors and is priced at Rs. 16,999 in India. It will be available starting November first week.