According to the one of the most Samsung Firmware blog Sammobile, Samsung has started rolling out the Android 4.3 update for the Galaxy S4 I9505 and I9500 models. Galaxy S4 is the flagship model form the Samsung Mobile and launched this year on April with Android 4.2.2 jelly bean. Now today the phone gets its official update with lots of new feature and improvement, which we will discuss later. The Android 4.3 update is available through Samsung Kies or users will update their device with this latest update via official over-the-air (OTA) updates. To check the update go to your S4 Android settings > About Device > Software update.
As per the sources the OTA update is near about 658MB in size and available for the Russia, India, Indonesia, Germany and Vietnam users. As we mention above the update is packed with some new feature such as Galaxy Gear support, TRIM Support, New Samsung Keyboard, Improved Launcher, Improved Display color and lots more. Below are the full list of key improvements and features that are included in the Android 4.3 Galaxy S 4 Smartphone.
– TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
– ANT+ Support
– Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
– Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
– Improved RAM management
– Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
– Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
– New Samsung Keyboard
– New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
– New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
– New Camera firmware
– Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
If you plan to update your device with Samsung Kies application, it will take around 60 minutes to complete the update. If you want to manually update your S4 with the latest Firmware, then follow these guides on your desktop and Mobile S4 I9505 User click here and S4 I9500 users click here.